Thursday, July 21, 2011

IT'S NOT EASY TO BE.....

Assalamualaikum....
hello all.... it's been a while since i conteng-conteng here.... no one care act, but i care....wohoooo.....lot of thing happen to me lately until i can't act recognized who am i... yeah, i'm still remember my own name, tat's good rose... 
not easy to be me.... 
1. be a good child to my parents....
yes, i still consider myself as a C.H.I.L.D.... feeling cute, manja-manja here and there, crying all my heart when my mak don't let me sleep with her, tarik my muncung all way long semata-mata nak avoid from being scold....u know, what a child do.... i should realize i'm not a child anymore... did a child go to work?? nope, i should stay at home, waiting to be feed....woi, banyak cantik muka ko??? think ur parents will be there for u huh??? alrite, i'm working now, i can buy u kfc even pizza hut mom...yeah, dad too....
2. hr is not what u think.......
uiii, think hr onli give u salary huh?? no la lengchai, lengloi..... i'm multitasking hr u noe....sometimes being stationery seller(not so seller act,hahahha), next being a teacher, print here and there for u, search tis and tat,send files and pen to u...woiiii, ingat aku kuli kaw???? ouh, i can be a great counselor u noe??? i hear u talk, u here my advice... u being such a degil one, u'll here hishhh sounds from me....yeah, i love tat sound... do u??
3.being a girlfriend....
yeah, nothing to do with tat topic actually... sengaja nak ingat konon still own tat status.... padahal, no more lor...stop being such a jerk la rose.... sudah putus sudah la... ni x, still calling him sayang segala...enjoy saja wang anda untuk diri sendiri best taw x?? no need to think tis month where to go la, what to wear la... duduk rumah, jimat petrol kaw....hahahaha....
hurmmm, what's more??? no more lor... only 3 huh rose??? yet, still think u're the most biziest person???ohooo, please la rose, bukan ko sorang je yang bizi kot....jalan sajalah, biar ko kurus... stop bebeling u letey la, xde masa la.... u're the one who make it like tat....
ouhhhh, forget to tell u tis.... i'm wearing wat i think will make me comfort fillow,hahahaha.... so, stop saying i think i'm howt.... i am not okay??? jerk la u.... shitt, pe yang ko dok merepek lagi ni rose??? xde keje eh?? da2, sambung keje ko balik.....

tata all, taking care, muwahhh....

No comments:

Post a Comment